4 in stock
- Reviews (0)
This RC522 RFID Card Reader Module 13.56MHz is a low-cost MFRC522 based RFID Reader Module is easy to use and can be used in a wide range of applications.
The MFRC522 is a highly integrated reader/writer IC for contactless communication at 13.56 MHz.
RC522 is the highly integrated RFID card reader which works on non-contact 13.56mhz communication, is designed by NXP as low power consumption, low cost and compact size read and write chip, is the best choice in the development of smart meters and portable hand-held devices.
- Integrated MF RC522
- 13.56MHz contactless communication card chip.
- The low-voltage, low-cost, small size of the non-contact card chip to read and write.
- Suitable for Smart meters and portable handheld devices.
- Advanced modulation and demodulation concept completely integrated into all types of 13.56MHz passive contactless communication methods and protocols.
- 14443A compatible transponder signals.
- ISO14443A frames and error detection.
- Supports rapid CRYPTO1 encryption algorithm, terminology validation MIFARE products.
- MFRC522 support MIFARE series of high-speed non-contact communication, two-way data transmission rate up to 424kbit/s.
- Low cost, and ideal for user equipment development.
- The reader and RF card terminal design meet advanced applications development and production needs.
- Can be directly loaded into the various reader molds, very convenient.