2 in stock
- Reviews (0)
The MPU-6050 sensor contains a MEMS accelerometer and a MEMS gyro in a single chip. It is very accurate, as it contains 16-bits analog to digital conversion hardware for each channel. Therefore it captures the x, y, and z channel at the same time. The sensor uses the I2C-bus to interface with the Arduino or Any Microcontroller.
The MPU-6050 is not expensive, especially given the fact that it combines both an accelerometer and a gyro.
• Model: GY-521
• Color: Blue
• Material: PCB + Plastic + copper
• Chip: MPU-6050
• Power supply: 3~5V
• Communication mode: standard IIC (I2C) communication protocol
• Chip built-in 16bit AD converter, 16bit data output
• Gyroscopes range: +/- 250 500 1000 2000 degree/sec
• Acceleration range: +/- 2g, +/- 4g, +/- 8g, +/- 16g
• Immersion Gold plating PCB, machine welding process to ensure quality
• Pin pitch: 2.54mm
• Great for DIY projects