- Reviews (0)
*Dispenser Bottle Not included** Microlit Scitus Bottle top dispenser is another genius of its strong R & D base. Responding to the needs of the present generation, Microlit is proud to offer Scitus which is an unique combination of contemporary design, high chemical compatibility, competitive pricing and high performance. It caters to a large cross section of research laboratories. All wetted parts are PTFE, FEP and Borosilicate Glass only which allows the instrument to be used with wide variety of laboratory chemicals. High precision and accuracy is ensured through careful selection of raw material and several stages of strict quality checks during manufacturing process. Each instrument is individually calibrated in ISO 17025 accredited laboratory in accordance with ISO 8655 standards and comes with individual calibration certificate.
WEIGHT: 3 lbs
DIMENSIONS: 8 × 10 × 3 in
ACCURACY: +- 0.6% – 0.3ml
CV: +- 0.2 – 0.01ml
- Smooth, effortless plunger movement and bubble free dispensing.
- Easy volume setting by rotation of volume adjustment knob by 180°.
- Easy to dis-assemble for cleaning and servicing.
- Instrument is fully autoclavable at 20° C, 15psi. for 10 – 15 mins.
- Five adaptors are provided to fit most of the laboratory reagent bottles in the following sizes:
28, 32, 36, 40 & 45mm.
- The threaded platform base of the Dispenser has 30mm thread.
- Adjustable Delivery Nozzle facilitate dispensing ease in all demanding laboratory conditions.
- Specially designed adapter allow 360° rotation, providing full flexibility in working.
- PTFE Piston with ETP O-Ring Ensures Very High Chemical Compatibility & Wiper Like Smooth, Effortless Piston Movement.
- Specially designed, springless, PTFE valve manifold ensures high chemical compatibility and jamming free valve functioning.